Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Damn-.-

Damn came out from the house this morning give the damn stupid door bang on my hand-.-Got a bad feeling.Hahaha.Having account test later.Shit.After our lunch,Andrew,Myra,Amelia and me went into the library to study.We decided to went into the discussion room to study there because all of us cant stand not talking with each other.Saw him.Omfg.So damn cuteeeee.Haha.His friend smile with me.So got manners^^Hmm..We are not studying at all,cause this Andrew keep on talking with me.So,if i really fail at this paper so it would be Andrew's fault-.-I will be blaming on him.Hahha..12.50 our account test started.I look at the paper and i was like wth.What is this man?I can say that i'm guessing for the whole paper.Wakakaka.Finally done the test,so damn freaking happy,then this teacher telling us about the account presentation.Shit man.There will be maths test and maths presentation next week,and this presentation will be next thurs too.Seriously shit-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment