Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sorry for the late updates^^

Sorry all for the late updates.Wanna know how's my study break have been??Wanna know did i study in this week??Well the answer is yes and no.Yes i no study.Haha.And the ending will be,oh yeah,i am totally so dead meat in the exam.

Oh well,yesterday went out from my house at 6.30 am,on the way to college Anderson wanna take picture of his car don't know what the name call..

Dunno what the thingy..

reach college do account,then went to Sunway Pyramid for the movie 17 Again.OMG.Zac is so damn freaking cuteeeeeee and cooooollllllllll...So damn nice that movie..OMG..

The movie tickets for 17 Again^^
After the movie,went back to college.Andrew,Xin Chieh, and Kevin went back,left me alone in the library waiting for my mom alone.Using the library computer,then suddenly the computer restart,because of something stupid updates.Sit there doing nothing for 10 minutes and finally my mom reach college at 6.40pm.Went to grandma house.While waiting for my uncle to reach home everything,i play with my cousins^^
Helping baby Isacc to tie his hair,look how happy he is.wakaka

Went to Damansara at 7.30pm for dinner.Done everything reach home at 10.30pm.Waiting for YN and YC to fetch me.They are so damn late-.-Reach the party at around 12.15am.Nice party Nic,way to go dude^^Nic giv us some cocktails.Cool.Meet back all the PANDAN MEWAH friends.OMG,its like so damn freaking long never saw them,last time its like everyday also will saw them.So miss them..Haha

Gosh,sorry Nic,dint plan to hurt you-.-Nice effort Nic

Reach home done everything almost 5 smth already.Oh my god,i was out for more than 20 hours-.-Awww..I miss my bed-.-The next day woke up at 8.30am,bath,eat breakfast everything,off to work.Gosh,i'm so damn blur-.-My head was spinning-.-And the best part is,i'm late for work,when i reach there,my supervisor was standing there waiting for me wif the so-call strict face-.-I was like,aww man,everytime i early i never saw u here,but when i'm late you are here-.-But then it turns out my supervisor was kinda fun guy la.Not so strict.Haha.Keep joking with him.
The bangladesh keep coming over to my side there.Keep on pretending to look for something,and everytime he walk closer,and in my heart was hoping and cursing him that he will never walk to me.Suddenly he really come to me,and in my heart i was like !@#$%!@#$^&, wth-.-He keep asking my other guy friend promoter what's my name,and even call my friend to help him so that he can be together with me.EWWWWWWWWWWWWW.........So damn fucking gross man-.-
The best part was,i lost my digi sim card.And my stomach was killing me-.-Keep on pain then stop,then start pain.So damn high man-.-

2 comments: