Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Maths...

Reach college as usual...Yesterday left my file in the washroom-.-Hoping it was still there.Luckily it is there^^Chat with Fion cause don't feel like going to class so early.Saw Darren walking towards the cafeteria.Find him to chat.Then Wai Chyee came,then saw Amelia.All of us dont feel like going to class early,so we all show Fion where's the classroom.Then Myra join us.Yukki too.Then went to class.Later got Maths test.Havent even read anything..
Then 12.30pm account class again.SHIT.I fail my account-.-Seriously i'm suck at it.Haiz.Exam almost coming.Seriously i'm scare,i havent even ready yet-.-

Finally Maths test,quite harder compare to last time.Haha.Tomorrow Maths presentation le..Havent even ready yet.Havent even memorize my part yet.Shit.Wish me luck guys^^

No comments:

Post a Comment