Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thanks for your support..wakaka

Actually today i feel kinda lazy to update my blog,but since so many people ask me whether i had already update my blog or not,so now i decided to fulfill your wish...wakaka...so sei oi xD

Hmm,today woke up at 5am,and i actually made my own lunch box to college^^So cool..Hahaha..
Go college with Miew Mun.Sit in the foyer to wait time pass.Saw him^^I think you all know who i meant.Haha.Sit next table.Wahahaha.Then play cards with Miew Mun and Fonseka.After maths class,went to the cafeteria to join Michelle,Myra,Yukki,Fion and Wai Chyee.Had lunch with them.Then we transfer to Student Centre,saw Kit and Chee Boon.Then Kit sit with us then Seng Hoe came.Saw guys dancing,omg so damn freaking cool.Then Kit say wanna buy the San Fransisco Coffee,so me,Michelle,Myra,Yukki,Kit and Seng Hoe went there to buy our coffee.When Kit done paying i snatch rm100 from him.Muahahaha...I like to snatch people money.Muahahaha

Then went to english class.Teacher spot check for the dictionary and files.Dont have both have to fine for RM5.Luckily i found my file.Muahaha.Then had some activities in class,fill in the blanks with our own words.Kit keep asking the words depart-.-Funny guys..Well i guess that's all for today^^

No comments:

Post a Comment