Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rushing is exciting

Reach college so damn freaking early although my class start at 12.30pm.Myra they all say wanna discuss about the maths presentation stuff,so we will discuss at 8am.I reach there at 7am.Wait for all the princesses for 1 hour.Michelle is the most terrible-.-Stay in hostel,some more can be the last one who came-.-OMG OMG OMG..xD

Had our breakfast.After breakfast,start our work.We busy till 12.30pm went to account class,discuss about account presentation-.-Finish class at 2.30pm,had lunch,start work again.I had to go back at 4.30pm,so Myra lend me her laptop to do my part.I was like rushing and my mind was totally empty.Thanks for Myra,Michelle and Lydia help and i finally finish my part on time.Hahaa...Rushing feel is so damn exciting man.There's alot of damn f**king presentation next week.Shit-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment