Thursday, June 25, 2009

holiday=no holiday

Went to college for study group with Xin Chieh,Andrew and Kevin today.Me study accounts.Done ONLY 1 questions.All of us quite serious at first,after awhile,all the serious-ness slip away.Started to cam-whore^^Wakaka

Study so serious

Starting to cam-whore

Oooo..I love this pic^^

My HL milk with cup^^
Cam-whore with Xin Chieh
Cam-whore with Kevin
Cam-whore with Andrew,me and Xin Chieh
Xin Chieh look so bintai..Hahaa
Curi-curi take picture^^
-.-Xin Chieh want to take this pic..Try few times already.But still look weird-.-
Andrew and Me
Andrew,me and Xin Chieh
Me(emo-ing) and Xin chieh(sleepin)
Andrew sleeping in the library(on my bag)-.-
Andrew(sleeping) me joking^^

Xin Chieh fetching me home,fooling with Andrew.Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment