Saturday, June 20, 2009

Working day..

Wow,its been like almost 2 weeks i never work in Carrefour Peel Road,suddenly feel so lazy wanna work.Woke up at 10am today,cause i off my alarm clock already-.-But luckily still manage to reach working place on time.
So sad,i saw none of those familiar faces.No promoters from Chimera-.-So sad,still thought that can meet up with their Cute+hot supervisor.Awww.So damn cold.Dont know why.Walk around Carrefour,then finally i saw 1 familiar faces,Khai Ling was working there.Yeah,so happy,at least got people accompany to break later.Wakaka...

No leng zai,no roadshow,so bored..Then suddenly there's this girl come to me and tell me "Eh,leng lui,those workers there want to know your name and your handphone number"Lol,so funny.I just manage to laugh.Haha.They are so cute,they even look at me until i go back-.-So paiseh la.Haha.

2 comments:

  1. waaa
    lou po so popular ><
    got ppl wan ur number~~
    hahahaa
    did u giv them? xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuuyoo so popular. Why they nvr ask for my number???

    ReplyDelete