Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thanks darling^^

Today FIA got charity work,Julian,Xin Chieh,Lydia and other FIA students working there.So boring.Hahaha..Luckily halfway i met my other lao gong,Low,then with her gang went to orange.Accompany them to eat their lunch.When they eating halfway i saw Wai Kean,Chong Kian and their friend.Then i saw Miew Mun across the street,so i decided to walk across the street to chat with her.Hahaha..Then i saw my ex cute friend..Hahaha...

Then went to account class again.Study new chapter.Damn,got exercise again-.-Then next tuesday is our 2nd test.Shit man.I'm going to die for another time-.-Then finish class,my darling damson came to fetch me home.On the way,we went to ROCK smth.Then he fetch me to Carrefour Ampang to show me where's the staff entrance everything.Aww..So sweet..
Anyway enjoy you trip darling^^and thanks for the ride^^

No comments:

Post a Comment