Friday, June 5, 2009

Tire tire tire-.-

Today reach college at 7.15am,sat there wait for Miew Mun to reach college,cause today she's alone.So while waiting i took out my C&I summary and at least try to read it,but FAIL-.-Then suddenly this cuteeee guy appear sat across the table..Hahaha..
Then i went to the information centre there to wait for Miew Mun,about few minutes later,then Miew Mun appear,she told me she havent done her maths homework again,and she had test later.Hahaha..So sad,but then i also had test for my english later-.-

Then went to the seminar room with her,i on four air cond,cause i want all of them to be ice cube.Wakaka.Truky enough that all of them are cold,cause few of them came to make the temperature of the air cond higher,feel like laughing,cause the cute guy is one of them who make the temperature higher.Hahaha.Then he went back to his place to sleep,then suddenly he just ly on the table,he looks so comfortable,feel like joining him.Wakaka.Then i told Miew Mun he's so cute,then Miew Mun say have you saw people R.I.P?Then i say har?what do u mean?Then she say rest in peace la,just like him-.-zadao

Then Miew Mun stomachache so i accompany her to the toilet and i just sat outside and wait for her,and then Adrian and his friend pass by,then Adrian ask me Karena why are you here?Then i say i'm waiting for my friend,then he ask waiting for bf-.-Then after he put his bag,he came and chat with me,then i ask him why so suddenly he change his mind,then he say he feel that the girl not pretty-.-Awww...So sad...Then Miew Mun came out,then i say u owe me a treat,then he ask me what happen between me and Xin Chieh that day..Hahaha..So 8-.-

Today english class got test,and the teacher say you cant use your dictionary,but later i will give you all 10 minutes to find for those letter you dont understand,and then all of us is like use 30 minutes to answer the paper.Fuiyo,so geng.Hahaha..Then finish class went to Sunway with Lydia,Julian,Xin Chieh,Kevin..Went there to eat MCD-.-Then after that Julian and Lydia have to go back first,so left me,Xin Chieh and Kevin.Then i bought a bag and a jacket.Hahaha.So happy.Then when mommy come fetch me that time i told her to go Sunway again,cause i want to buy shoes,then we go there again,and bought a shoes,and i almost give the guy promoter "kek sei"Haha.But anyway he's funny la..Then went to pizza hut for our dinner.Haha..Then when we walking to the front door that time,and shit,i saw HIM.The Jerk.I was like wth,what's the date,so damn unlucky man-.-So damn tire already,now still have to read information about the job tomorrow.Feel like sleeping le..Tire like hell already...

No comments:

Post a Comment