Sunday, June 21, 2009

Scary-.-

Today woke up at 9am,so boring,don't feel like going to work.My bed feels so comfortable.Haha.Mom this morning not at home,after she bought us breakfast then off she went to graveyard.Watch Step Up 2 cd with dad.Dad say they all very cool,he also wanna dance like them.Haha.Funny.

Reach working place at 11.45am.Abit late,brought bag to work,so have to walk to the locker to put my stuff.Lucky i'm nt late.Haha.Start work,today quite busy,my supervisor never told me that they have promotions for those yogurt.When i look for all those sample only i realise there's few box wif "Free Gift" sticker on it.SHIT.So damn many work.

At 4.00pm,finally i can break and eat my lunch.Eat rojak.Yummy.Ok,tommorow i'm so gonna diet.And thats true-.-Me and Khai Ling ate for 30 minutes only,then off we go shopping.Haha.Each of us bought a dress for RM25.Haha.So happy^^

Start work again,and then there's this foreign worker(Bangladesh) came to me,and ask me what's my name,do i have boyfriend,and my handphone number.Say alot of weird stuffs.He still say give me 3 options,and i dont know what's the options,he say he will be waiting for my answer at next Saturday-.-I was like eww..wtf..Seriously don't feel like going to work-.-Before he left,he still wanna tell me that he like to see me smile-.-Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......

Before back,left alot of sample,thinking how to smuggle it out.Haha.In the end,i just took it with me through the security.The guard seriously so cute.Haha.Manage to take home 2 cartons of yogurts.Now my house refrigerator is full with yogurts^^So damn healthy.Haha.

After work,went to celebrate Father's Day with mommy and daddy.Ate porridge steamboat^^So nice.Haha.

Thought of updating my blog at 11.30pm,but now 1.41am only i manage to update my blog-.-wanna know what happen??This is what happen-.-

2 comments: