Sunday, June 28, 2009

Work

Today late to work again.Haha.That stupid bangla guy came to disturb me again-.-WTF-.-Keep saying 1 week pass already,whats your answer,and i just pretending that i dont know what is he talking about.Haha.That moment i was sick,and i dont even have the mood to talk to him.He is so damn irritating man-.-Just feel like punching him on the face and scold him$%^&*()(*&^%#$%^&*(.When he stand there talking to me for 15 minutes,and i dint even bother to look at him or answer his question,then he just slipped away and telling me he will be back-.-WTF

Supervisor came today.I was like wah,so damn hardworking,2 days in a row man.Never try before my supervisor came.Quite funny la him.Keep on eating those sampling-.-Keep forcing me for break-.-Then keep asking me for movies.Haha.My supervisor force me to break at 3.30pm=.=Then Khai Ling have to follow us.He belanja me lunch,wow,2 days in a row i no need to spend money on food.Cool.Haha

At 5pm me and Khai Ling went back to work as normal,in my heart i keep praying that the bangla guy wont come back,luckily i dint saw him for few hours.Around 8 something,finally he reappear-.-He walk my area there agin-.-Luckily that time i have customers.Haha.I keep my booth everything as fast as possible,and i run to the Magnolia part there.The bangla guy look at me,and i pretend that i dint saw him,i keep on squatting down hiding myself from him=.=Finally 9pm reach,yeah..I'm saveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee^^

No comments:

Post a Comment