Friday, June 19, 2009

Last day of Sem 1

Walking with Anderson pass Adrian them,you can sense their eyes are on you.Shit.Hate rumours.Went to student centre with Anderson to meet up with his friends.Paul(Pork) say hi to me.Haha.He pull a chair for me,what a gentleman.Haha.They was all talking and 1 of his friend eyes were wounded,so i ask what happen,then they talk alot of craps.Haha.Then i have nothing to do or say,so i just keep swinging my legs,and that Paul say "Wah,you see she so short,still can swing her legs"-.-WTH.Then Anderson say a guy name his friend quite short also la for a guy,then that Paul say,that guy more geng can even skiing=.=So bad la.Haha..

Then Darren came,he sit behind,when i wasn't looking,Paul pull his chair away from me,he say later the Darren punch him.Haha.So funny la him.Then say bye bye to them,me and Darren went to foyer to meet up with Miew Mun.Once again,you can sense those eyes looking at you across the table.Miew Mun told me seriously there was rumours about me and Adrian.I was like wth,i never ever say i like him before,i'm close with him cause i needed his help only.Dont even know whose the stupid idiot who started all this kind of rumours.Gosh.Adrian nowadays was like avoiding me,and i'm quite sad,i treat him as a friend-.-Gosh..Rumours.Love this kind of rumours but this time involving me,so i HATE it!!!!

Maths presentation again,brought Chipster to the class to enjoy the presentation.Haha.Get back the Maths paper,gosh,so damn many careless mistake.And i'm suck at it.Shit-.-After maths,took picture of our old group members,dunno in whose handphone,havent send.So can't upload yet.Went to english class.Gosh.Essay test.Title,males are dominant gender in society.I dont even know what i am writing.My whole paper is full of craps.Shit.I'm so busted in this test-.-

Finish class went to library to look for Xin Chieh,walking down,saw Benjamin,Alvin was looking at me,i think he know.Oh well,i don't give a damn.Went to Orange with Xin Chieh,finally i ate my "Crispy Chicken Rice",thought it was really so damn yummy,but end up its not nice at all,and its fattening-.-Today went home at 12.35pm,so early,reach home at 1.40pm,Xin Chieh and Jullian they all still got business test,awww...so sad..Oh well,wish you all good luck in the test^^

No comments:

Post a Comment