Sunday, June 14, 2009

cOOl

Went to the hospital for my teeth check up.My appointment is on 9am, and i sit there and wait for the stupid doctor for almost 40 minutes.My mom sitting beside me keep cursing the stupid doctor.So noisy-.-Then the doctor finally arrive.Finally the nurse call me to enter the room.Then in the room the doctor call me to ly on the chair.So i just do what he say.Then he's on the phone for like another 20 minutes.I was like what the hell-.-Then he just check on my retainer asking me did i wore it everyday,and then i say yeah,in my heart i was answering him yeah i wore it when i'm at home..Haha.Then is done,he just told me now i just have to wear it when i sleep.Then he told me about the surgery.It sound pain when he told me.Haha.But if i really want,then i have to wait until my holiday only i can go to undergo that small surgery.Haha.

Then went to Petaling Street with mom to eat our breakfast,then bought a new earing,and birthday present for my friend,cause she's having party tonight.Then we went to grandma house in PJ,then brought grandma,uncle,and two of my little cousins to One Utama to have lunch.After lunch walk for while,then my aunty call us and say she reach grandma house already,so we had to rush back home.Mahjong was their favourite-.-So i just sat in the living room,watching peterpan with my 3 little cousins.Play with the baby.He's so cute.He keep on running,and don't even know how to break.Haha..So cute.

Then at night went to the party with poh.Reach there saw the birthday girl.So many of her relatives,since her mom wants to celebrate her birthday same date with her open house.So there's alot of people.Saw our Pandan Mewah friends.Oh gosh,although i'm not very close with them but i still feel so happy to see back all of their familiar faces.Just wish to go there and hug them.Haha..So emo.Haha.Then saw Foo kor.He had his new haircut,he look like Aaron Kwok.Haha.Me and Anderson keep on teasing him.Haha.Then finally Marcus arrive,Oh my god,so long i never see him le.Another familiar and close face^^Then he told me i smell nice.Muahahaha..Then chat with Kah Wai,Wong,Marcus and Poh.Seriously so miss school.Dont even know when we will have the chance to gather like this again.Then we all went into the birthday girl room.I sat on her bed,and then suddenly from nowhere,a dog appear-.-OMG..I'm scare of dog,this dog was so funny,he keep goi near to a female friend of us,and he keep on making those f**king style.Omg...so bad la this dog.Then the bad Alex know i'm scare of dog he purposely wanna carry the dog and walk close to me.So bad-.-Then we went down again,Marcus ask me whether i like guys alot of meat like him,or i like guys with muscle like Alex.Then i touch Marcus hand and i say,omg,so comfortable^^Then Alex say,girls like them will never know how to appreciate muscle,then i touch Alex hand,then i say,omg,soooooo mannnn..Haha..Then they say,wah,sze min u very fake lo..Hmmph i angry already.Haha..They're sooooooo cuteee....Haha.

Then it was time to cut cake.Then i saw Foo kor t-shirt.OMG.It was so so so cute.The writing on his shirt.So cool.Haha..After we all finish eating.Then they say they wanna go second round,ask who wanna join.Anderson ask me rather i wanna follow or not,then i just say nevermind you all go ahead,i'm quite tire.Then mom came to pick me up,give a goodbye hug to Marcus,awww...i will miss them^^Will miss all the time we use to teach other in class.Haha.Seriously wish to turn back the time.Where all of us start to know each other.Where we will appreciate each other.School life's are much more happier than college life's,at least the people in school wont act fake,they wont ignore us.They will care about our feelings.Anyway to all my buddies no matter in school or in college.I love you guys.Wont change.Coz you all are the BEST^^

Foo kor t shirt^^

Kah Wai and Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment