Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Gosh.My Legs-.-

Wearing formal to college today,cause for the maths presentation.Gosh,we are the first group,and i'm so damn nervous.Luckily Anderson park his car in Sunway,if not my leg sure no use anymore-.-
When i got down from the car,my 2nd lou gong park his car next to Anderson car.Haha.On the way we saw Gabriel,he told me i look like a teacher-.-Gosh,so damn nervous.Saw Emily sitting there alone,me and Gabriel went up and talk with her.She will be presenting to.Haha.So good.

Then Myra send me a message call me to meet her up at 8am in the student centre.Darren went there with me.Checking the whole thing for the last minute.Cut my implication to much more shotter.I'm nervous.After checking everything,went to the cafeteria to eat.Darren went up to class cause he say he wanna sleep,Xin Chieh with us.After done eating,me,Yukki,Michelle and Myra cam-whore again.Wakaka..



Myra,Yukki,Michelle and me^^

Michelle,Yukki,Me,Amelia and Myra^^

The princess taking pic^^love u darling^^
Amelia,Me,Michelle,Myra and Yukki^^


Amelia,Me,Lydia,Yukki,Michelle and Myra^^


Got some more but in Lyida camera.Haha.So after having fun,is time for us to enter the class.All of us are nervous and scare.When i enter the class,my place give Chee Boon taken over already-.-They still wanna throw my file up the cupboard.So bad.All of us have to sit in the front row.Shit-.-Teacher came in,after setting up laptop everything and is time for our presentation.Gosh,i'm so damn nervous.I left out some points,but Myra and Michelle told me i did a good job.Finally our presentation ended,then the teacher starting to ask us damn many questions-.-My legs starting to feel tire and pain already,and the teacher keep on commenting about our graph,really like taking off my heels and throw it towards her-.-

After our presentation done,went to Orange to had our lunch.Then cam-whore again in the student centre^^

Myra and Yukki



Me and Xin Chieh



Me wearing Myra heels and Michelle heels

Myra,Yukki,Michelle and me(4 golden roses^^)



Michelle and Me^^


After that walk to Sunway Pyramid with Andrew and Darren,gosh,walk with my heels-.-Damn.My legs doesnt really seems like mine anymore...Finally reach Sunway Pyramid,kinda happy,but then only realise reach there means that i have to walk again..Gosh-.-I should not came at the first place.After half and hour,Andrew told me that he have to go back to college-.-WTH-.-Darren accompany me,so Andrew have to walk back to college alone.So sad.Darren wanna eat ice-cream,so we went to Mcd,and he bought 2.He wanna offer to me,but i reject,so in the end he ate 2.Haha.Join my Mun Kang darling.Then he and his friend Anthon(dont know how to spell) accompany go back to college..Darren went home.


Went to student centre with them.Meet up with Myra,Michelle,Yukki,Eric Chan and Kien Hong(dunno how to spell) and Aaron also at there^^Hahah.Then play UNO with Mun Kang and Anthon.So boring,then we play snap,all of them dunno how to play-.-but quite fun actually.Haha.Went to class at 2.30pm.Kit ask me how come i'm with Darren.Haha.Finally going home.Reach home,my feet feel so damn nice.Haha.



My ugly feet-.-








1 comment: