Friday, June 12, 2009

Complicated

Today mom fetch me to college,so thats mean i don't have to wake up so early.Haha.Going college at 7.00 am and reach college at 7.30 am.I'm the first person to reachclass,so i on both of the air-cond and make both of it to the lowest temperature,andthen i go out from the class and stand at the corridor to look at the view.While i was playing my handphone game,suddenly i saw HIM walking towards the cafeteria,so i quicklyrun donwstairs and i saw HIM.Wakaka.Like that also fun^^Then i bought a sweet,and walk up to the corridor there again.Nevermind can take it as an exercise.Haha.Than i continue playing with my handphone games.Then Xin Chieh,Julian and Lydia came.Xin Chieh teman me,then 8.30 am i walk to class,from the window at the door there i can feel that our class isso damn cold.Haha.So cool^^

Went i enter the class,seriously it was very cold,although i'mwearing long sleeve but i still wear my jacket.Haha.You can imagine how cold it was.Today maths and english class was kinda fun and relaxing.No homework,just some group work.Maybethe teacher knows that we all had alot of presentation to do.Haha.

At 12.30pm,me,Andrew,Myra,Michelle,Yukki went to Orange,then Kit came to join us.Took some pictures.Then we had to go back to college to do our maths presentation,since our account presentation had to postpone.Keep fooling around with them.It was fun.Love you guys so much<3>

On the way back home so damn freaking jam.The sky was dark cause by the haze,and is almost raining too.After 30 minutes of jam,suddenly it was raining heavily.Lightning flashing.Cold.Flood.Tire.Went to Leisure Mall to had dinner with mom.Ate sushi^^Bought formal shirt.Bought cereal,ready tostart diet again,hope it will works.Wakaka.

Went to pasar malam,angry at mommy,cause she don't let me buy a shoe.Dint talk with her on the way back home.So angry-.-But at the same time,my heart was thinking about the memories of me and you,when my mom was using the same old road where you use to be using to send me home.Heart suddenly feel sad.Dont even know why?Do i still miss you?Didn't i already let you go?I can't really had ananswer for all this questions.I'M SUCKS...

No comments:

Post a Comment